Yangfan 小朋友,,happy on Chirdren's Day!
i watched the two videos just now, it was so funny and warm. Happy birthday!!
Nanxi, how can you watch videos in Eton Hall?... Happy birthday to YangFan-Peaceful BoyYogi, you should also celebrate today yourself!!!
Yangfan, you know our hearts go out to you. We know you must be very upset about losing your laptop, so I hope these messages cheer you up. Smile, we love you :)
Pillip,, I am older than u la....You should call be big brother
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yangfan 小朋友,,happy on Chirdren's Day!
i watched the two videos just now, it was so funny and warm. Happy birthday!!
Nanxi, how can you watch videos in Eton Hall?...
Happy birthday to YangFan-Peaceful Boy
Yogi, you should also celebrate today yourself!!!
Yangfan, you know our hearts go out to you. We know you must be very upset about losing your laptop, so I hope these messages cheer you up. Smile, we love you :)
Pillip,, I am older than u la....
You should call be big brother
Post a Comment