Sunday, May 31, 2009
8. Good music
Hi, give all of you a update!Since the OP is over, our research project is going to the end. I have to say that it's a great thing! But anyway, there are still so many things waiting for us to do.Now relax first! Here I want to recommend you some good music!1. (album) I believe that most of you have heard most the songs here in this album. I just can't agree more that the former songs of westlife's are so great! They five big boys, sang those lively optimistic songs. <> these classic songs made westlife famous in a night all over the world. If you haven't listened to those songs, don't hesitate, do it now.2. Simple planA pop-punk band. Like its name, their songs' melody and lyrics are simple, simple but moving. When I listen to their songs, I couldn't help shake my body with the rythem. They are so great! Unlike most of the punk band, "simple plan" has a very positive appearance: no drugs, sex,murder; only life, criticize, and hope. are some of their greatest hits. Try them!3. John mayerHe is called "king of guitar". However, he is not a crazy elctronic guitar player in a heavy rock band, as you may thought. He hold his wood guitar, play that kind of undecorated melody, sang, by using his pure sound. His music is relaxing, but touching. His sound can easily moving people, slowly. When I listened to his music, I just felt some liquid filling into my heart, and that's his sound. Getting addicted, unconciously, by listening to John mayer's songs: 4. Keith urbanMaybe he is one of the latest singer I have known, but I decide to recommend his songs, because I fell in love with them at the first sight. His sound sounds like a bird's, being under great control but losing no wildness. He uses different kind of sound to sing, so his songs are variety. are some good songs, I hope we can enjoy them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHY!! The first three artists are just what I love and what I want to recommend to all~ I know you like WL so much and I didn't know you also like SP and John Mayer! I'm so glad that we share the same interests:) Awesome!!
Post a Comment