Time flies! There are only one and a half weeks left for our bridging course. I cannot believe that I have already lived in Singapore for half a year.
I still remember how I was worried about the five-month English course. I used to think of the five months as a long period of time, and it is going to be tough for me to go through the five months. But now I suddenly realize it is gone.
Previously I usually complained about the boredom of our course and hoped we get through all these as soon as possible. However, now I am kind of reluctant to finish the course, because I do not want to leave my classmates and teachers with whom I share a lot of precious memories. I believe everyone else would have the same feeling. Unfortunately, we can do nothing with the fact that we finally have to say farewell to each other.
The good thing is that we have already gone through many similarly reluctant moments before. We have said farewell to our friends of primary school, middle school and high school. As long as we still need to move on in our life, we will have to say more farewells. It may not be a totally bad thing, because we enrich our experiences and retain our friendship. Perhaps it is the memories we have that matter the most. I hope that we all can remember these happy fragments we left together, and we all will be happy in the future!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your words in the blog are exact what I want to say to all of my classmates and tutors. I enjoy the whole English Bridging Course, though there were times when I felt terrible about my exam results. We have done so much together that it is hard for me to say farewell to all of you. I used to be a person who was not interested in communicating with people. You may find me quite talkative in class; however the most important reason for that is to practise my spoken English. Now I have changed to a person who is able to easily make friends with other people. Group 2 has changed me much, positively of course. Luckily, we will not really separate; even after entering NUS we can retain our friendship. Ms. Lim, Jessie, Yasmin, Mr. Seto and Ms. Tan, I will miss you all.
YES!!!
Just as what I said in my 10th blog, I also do not want to get separated with you, my classmates and tutors. I still can remember the first few days of our bridging course, when I found difficulty in communicating with you or do not want to communicate with you too much. However, with time flowing, things just began to change. I feel my classmates are so lovely and friendly. Little by little, we began to create a comfortable environment, We began to play jokes with each other, and we even began to chat secretly in Mandarin or some kind of English during discussion time. Also, I still remember our first rally, hoping not to be the last, to East Coast for BBQ. We have our potent Monitor who manage everything very well. Of course, we also have our Monitress, who does few things but is still respected.
~~~ Monitress, hopefully, you won't see these words. Anyway, just a small joke~~~
Time flies. I hope you`ve benefited from the English Course. Perhaps you could practise speaking the language a little more and you`ll be fine. All the very best, Matthew.
Post a Comment