Today I went out with other people who are all from Huang Zhong. We planned to have hot pot and then go to XX Island.(wumin dao)
Everything went smoothly at first. I followed them to ChuanYiPin, a hot pot restaurant. It is a buffet restaurant. After the soup started to boil, we began to have our fun meal. It was my first time to have hot pot in Singapore. Hence, I appeared to be a green hand compared to the others. Since it was a buffet meal, we tried our best to put as much food into our stomachs as possible. Our meal lasted about two hours and it could have been longer if there were not another person waiting for us. At about 1400 hours, we marched to Bugis MRT to meet with the other person and took the train. We alighted at the terminal. Since one of us had been there before, we just followed his instruction. We took a Bus 2 as was told. As we all expected the journey to be long, we started to play killer game the moment we got seated. Time went quite fast when we were playing. Suddenly, one guy shouted out that we just came back to Bugis again. We were quite frustrated because we knew we took the wrong direction. However, no one got off the bus immediately and I just thought the route of the bus was a loop and we would arrive at our destination anyway. We had played another two round killer game until Yogi leaded us to get off at Chinatown. It was nearly 1600 hours. After a short discussion, we decided to go back to Eton Hall.
It was really a frustrating journey. I went out nearly all day long and was worn out. Anyhow, I have had hot pot for the first time~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment