Uncle is a good man.
I heard about this even before I went to Eton Hall when I chatted with seniors by qq, At the first day I reached the Eton hall, when seniors talked with us ,they repeated it.
It is really a good experience to stay with him, he is interesting and he always try to make you laugh by his personal words. Maybe everyone knows his “Ni si ding le...” or “Wosai…” most of time ,it is “Wo sai, ni si ding le ,fang huo ba ni shao diao…”
Last weekend, he invented us to have a dinner. It is really a good experience. After shopping from Little Indian, we went to a place consisted so many small restaurants that you can take different kinds of food from different restaurants. Uncle ordered a local fruit juice at first, it tasted special and delicious, and then we took some unique local food. Uncle sat with us and we chatted freely. Compared with other teachers or aunties, his topics are quite varies, it seems that he is just a classmate or friend even he is maybe thirty years older than us. But it is not the most important thing. What I felt was far more than this, Uncle didn’t tell us his real name, didn’t tell us his age, and didn’t say much about his story. What I remember is that he told us that he has so many expensive wristwatches so that he gave one to my classmate because they have the same family name; What I remember is that he often took some delicious snacks to our dormitory and talked with us for a while; What I remember is that he told us that he was single just because there were too many girlfriends and he didn’t know how to choose. All the memory about him is filled with jokes, funny words and laughs. But when we were full, talked too much and ready to go back to Eton Hall, when the moon was covered by clouds, when the wind was a little cold, Uncle walked at the front alone wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and slippers, took out a cigarette, and held a beer bottle, you could feel a little mood of loneliness under superficial happiness.
Real optimistic people is always happy no matter how the environment is, he will always bring hay to you, make you life colorful, think about your situation and give you a lot of help.
Uncle is a really good man.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't remember how many times I have heared this sentence--"Uncle is a good man" . He is really special among those people in Eton Hall. Although he hasn't invited me for dinner, I know he is a good man from that my seniors still can chat with him freely and he even knows most of their names.What's more, I admire him a bit, for it is said that he knows many languages. In my opinion, the guards and chairman are quite good, too.
I`m so glad you`re so appreciative.He seems to be a very optimistic person. Good attitude to have.
Although uncle can never come to girls' dormitory to give us snacks or tell us why he is single , we all know that uncle is a good man
Post a Comment