SM3 2009 - Group 2
Monday, January 19, 2009
It's just my trial.
I just write it to try how it works. You can just ignore this.
2 comments:
Li Qinpei-Philip
said...
I have seen it ~~~
And to show respect, I don't ignore it.^_^
January 19, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Hu Yang/Yogi
said...
good boy!!!!!!hehe
January 19, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
FangXiaoqiong_angie
He Xucong♥Michael
Hu Yang/Yogi
Li Meilin coco
Li Qinpei-Philip
Li Shiyan
LiuHao
LiuMuli_Matthew
Maureen Tan
NUS International Sports Day operation team
NanXi
Phay
Priscillia
ShanYongli
William
XuKuo&Richard
XuPengxuan (Pumbaa)
Zhang Jingyi
Zhao Yu Feng
liuyangfan
shenfa.zhu
zouqingyuan tracy
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
01/15 - 01/22
(1)
▼
2009
(220)
►
08/30 - 09/06
(1)
►
06/28 - 07/05
(1)
►
06/21 - 06/28
(1)
►
06/07 - 06/14
(1)
►
05/31 - 06/07
(19)
►
05/24 - 05/31
(12)
►
05/17 - 05/24
(9)
►
05/10 - 05/17
(8)
►
05/03 - 05/10
(12)
►
04/26 - 05/03
(12)
►
04/19 - 04/26
(4)
►
04/12 - 04/19
(11)
►
04/05 - 04/12
(8)
►
03/29 - 04/05
(8)
►
03/15 - 03/22
(20)
►
03/08 - 03/15
(11)
►
03/01 - 03/08
(12)
►
02/22 - 03/01
(10)
►
02/15 - 02/22
(11)
►
02/08 - 02/15
(4)
►
02/01 - 02/08
(12)
►
01/25 - 02/01
(10)
▼
01/18 - 01/25
(23)
Blog 1 30 and -30
1.Uncle(blog for assignments)
Those days ,forever
1. Just on the way
1.Old Things
1.My First 2 Weeks Bridging Course @ CELC
1.Eating in Singapore
1.Uncle is a good man
1.My favorite season
my first week in CELC
1 My First Close Contact with Singapore
It's just my trial.
written at Christmas Eve
1st Post: Some Memories about My Teacher
I want to say something about my hobbies.Acctually...
first hair cut,how how sad !
nothing to write down
1.A Visit To Parry Hall
China's bustling railway system
1. My Weekends
To eat spahitti
hello everyone
SM3 Blog Writing - some guidelines
►
2008
(2)
►
12/21 - 12/28
(2)
2 comments:
I have seen it ~~~
And to show respect, I don't ignore it.^_^
good boy!!!!!!hehe
Post a Comment