I think Sichuan food is most beautiful and most delicious food in this world . I have being away from Sichuan for almost six months,therefore I miss Sichuan food a lot.
Sichuan food is famous for its spicy and numb.Especially the hot pot which considered as one of my favorite Sichuan foods.
It is beautiful because of the varied dishes and many kinds of colours.Also , it is because of Sichuan food’’s wonderful smell . Sichuan food contains thousands of delicious dishes like ma po tofu ,yan jian rou ,hui guo rou which are all distinguished representatives of Sichuan food. The taste of Sichuan food is so wonderful wonderful wonderful !
I think it is a great loss to anybody if you never or have not tasted Sichuan food! It is a regret for life.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could you find authentic Sichuan food in a restaurant in Singapore? Perhaps you can try cooking some of the dishes you miss so much. Please share some simple recipes. Maybe I will try cooking the dishes if I can find the ingredients in the supermarkets.
Post a Comment