You must be happy
Actually, I do not know you. However, you must be happy because I want you to be.
In many people’s view, you are successful in your career. You are known by many people, but few of them know you well.
You always appear in front of the public. But, sometimes you are very lonely. Maybe you were born to be like that.
Now, you have formed a family. I believe it is a new start. In the future, you will have your own baby which is really exciting news.
You must be happy because I want you to be. I have never seen you but I have the feeling that there may be some connection between you and me. I enjoy your movement, your face, your performance and many things about you. Although I know some of them are not the true you, I still addicted in the ones which are presented by you.
I always come up my mind that images which are performed by you; they are unforgettable.
I know my wish won’t come to you. However, I do not think it is a waste. Just as I have said that you must be happy because I want you to. If you are really happy, my wish will come true. I won’t know exactly whether you are really happy just like I wish. But there is no need to let me know that you are happy because the only result is your happiness but not the satisfaction of me.
Maybe now you feel complex. It does not matter. In brief, you must be happy.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment