Friday, April 17, 2009

6.how terrible it is

how terrible it is!! I have failed in the C programing test. OK, I have to admit that I had not paid enough attention to it, because I think this is just bridging course, and the lessons of C programing is just the foundation of what we will learn after we have entered NUS. I have to admit that I had not thought that the test could be so puzzling, what I thought I had learned just could not work at all, I even could not understand the questionnair on the test paper! compared to the math test, firstly I have no experience in having an C programing test, and then I have no knowledge that has been stored in my head before at all, and finally when I was doing the test, I was really puzzled with what the question meaned.
this is my first C programing test in my life, and I have failed in it. I will recieve a warning letter from MOE, but I think everything that has happened is just...I don't know how to describe, I just feel so bad now...
it seems that I have to work hard from now on in C programing, I have to have a satisfying result in the next test two months later. maybe in the next two months, I will have been used to the life in Singapore, and will be able to spend more time on my studying.
hu....how can I fail in it??? I cannot even understand till now! before the test I was just worrying about the math test, but it turns out that I got a not bad mark in math...
maybe everything can go beyond our predictions...

No comments: