Fated to love you
I was wondering about in the endless dark narrow street, extreme hopeless and desperate. I was a drunkard, grasping a beer bottle and frequently howled crazily to the high sky. Cared nothing but my beer. I did not know why my brain was empty and thought nothing. It was just like a blank box and useless. Until one day she came. My life enormously changed.
It was on 2th October in 1988 , wind was roaring ,lightning was flashing and thunder was crying ,I was alone drifting in the tranquil darkness. I was exposed to the chill wind ,the thrill of lightning and loud roaring of thunder. My eyes were of no expressions and I was in a trance. Laughed at myself because of my overindulgence and immensely lack of dreams. The rain continued to pour down the ground and continued to hit me on my body as I continued to connive myself. An umbrella appeared in front of me and I was in the egis of the umbrella .I raised my heavy head and stared at the holder of that umbrella-a beautiful woman until half an hour.I asked why . She did not say anything but to cry. I knew she knew everything about me . I stood up ,pushed the umbrella ,hold her head ,stretched my head and kissed her on the lip . The rain continued to rain .But I was changed by that girl ,was changed by love.
We lived in a very life in the rest of our life.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is this your own love story?Perhaps it is your effort at writing a romance novel. What happened after this dramatic encounter (with the lightning and thunder)?
Post a Comment