Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4.Thank you all!

I am so moved that I must thank you all,though,it is a little late.
Think you for encouraging me to participate in the election.It is you who let me know I ought to have a try.Think you for help me writing and revising the speech.Thank you for remind me of the things that I should pay attention in the speech.Thank you for advertising me in every group and dormitories one month ahead.Thank you for cheering for me at the election.
Thank you who elected me that day because you made me more confident.Thank you who did not elect me that day because you let me know that I can become better.
Thank you for feeling more malcontent than me when we knew that I had failed.Thank for comforting me with you whole-hearted smile and words.
Actually,I have already succeeded before the result came out.What you had gave me was the most valuable.
And,I sincerely wish those four friends can achieve in their work and gain what they want throught this experience.In addition,I hope they can keep the promise to do things for all the friends.
After this thing,I have known that some "unexpected" thing's happening must has reasons and the reasons must be reasonable.Although I did get all I wanted,but I have won your support.

4 comments:

William said...

Support you, Great Sis! You are the best!!(哈哈,太假啦……)

Will it be alright if you post this blog into Xiaonei so that more people will see it?

LiuMuli_Matthew said...

It's a pity that you were not selected as a member of the hostel committee. I guess you may mot be as familiar with aunties as with us, however, the aunties are the most vital people in this situation. But you won our support anyway. From my view, it was a matter of course that I voted you. Just be confident!

Zhang Jingyi said...

The result of the election is a little surprising and annoying. We do not know what happened on earth. Well, forget the result! In our mind, you are our “ELDER SISTER” forever! We are in favor of you all the time!

XuKuo&Richard said...

Come on, Big Sister!
No matter what happened, we are always behind you. you are the best to us forever.
That kind of election is just a funny ceremony.
If the votes don’t matter, if we mates’ preferences never count, why does Moe hole a meeting to cheat us. That’s what I really can’t understand.
Forget it. Just try our best to do everything well. That’s enough, I think.