Tuesday, May 5, 2009

(Blog 8) Baidu is really helpful

For many times, I have got help from baidu, including computer problems and study problems.
As a beginner in computer, I have met a lot of problems since I bought it. Most of time, I could find useful information to help me solve puny problems.
I got something wrong with my Microsoft Word. When I pressed the blank space key, it came out with a dot, which made the sentences relatively less visible. At first, I did not know what to do and was quite annoyed. Fortunately, baidu came to my mind and I carried it out. Eventually, I got the proper answer from baidu. Here it is (for word 2007): find out “word options” from the dialog box after clicking office button; click display and find space(s) and click. I solved my problem by following the steps above.
The second time, I got another problem. Coincidentally, the problem was also about the blank space key. When I pressed the blank space key, it would delete the alphabet afterwards instead of leaving some room. The problem brought me much inconvenience. Similarly, I got the solution from baidu. The solution is much easier than the last one. I only need to press INS in the keyboard.
Additionally, since there are many unfamiliar concepts about math written in English, I have to struggle for that. However, I really had no idea what a concept was about and which method ought to be used to solve a certain question. My roommates faced the same problem with me. Again, I turned to baidu for help. The result satisfied me once again.
I thanked baidu from my heart for providing an efficient way for different people sharing resources. I am glad to be one of the men who benefits.

1 comment:

Phay said...

I'm glad you are learning to sort out the problems you face and find solutions on your own. It is part of growing up and learning to be self-reliant. I don't know what is Baidu except that it is an online resource. Maybe you can tell me more about it.