Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5.happy birthday to me

Mar 16th, my 19th birthday, my first birthday abroad…
Although I cannot say that I have been already adapted into Singapore: I cannot tolerate the food, I cannot stand on their habit without noon nap, I cannot understand why there are so few Chinese culture…It was such a happy birthday I have had…even happier than all the others of what was celebrated in my family…
My roommates treated me a grand meal of northeast food in China town, it was not my family taste, but compared to the Singapore food, it reminded me of the food and restaurant in my hometown…
Although I was not with my family and parents, they phoned me everyday from last week and reminded me of my birthday every time. They send me e-mail with e-cards and their best wishes, which encouraged me and made me moved.
Although I was apart from my dear friends in China, they send SMS me their “happy birthday” at 0 a.m., my friends in JiLin University even send MMS with birthday card(which is supposed to be very expensive) to me, but because of the 3G network cannot connect with network in our country, I could not open the MMS, but I can still read their wishes in my heart…
At lunch time I logged in the “xiaonei”, there were so many messages left for me, and all of them were about wishes and love. I opened my e-mail inbox, again dozens of e-mails came out. My club mate in JiLin University even made a video named “we all wish you a happy birthday” and send it to my box, which really made me very very happy…
In the morning I came to the classroom, when I went back from fulfilling my water bottle, everyone surprised me with the birthday song. Ms lim showed me a MV of corrinne May, it was a also a soothing birthday song, which made me get much happiness… every tutors every classmates signed on a card their best wishes and Stanley wrote a Chinese “生日快乐”for me, I appreciated it a lot…
Owing to my dear parents, friends, classmates, etc, I absolutely had a happy birthday…
Thank you, thank all of you, thank you all…

No comments: