I was running. A cat was running after me. When the cat caught up, it suddenly became a tiger jumping towards me. Suddenly again, a sharp sound pulled me back from the exciting dream. Oh no, this annoying alarm clock! Ignoring it, I went back to sleep, expecting to go back to that dream again but it did not work. At eight past eight, I got up. Five minutes were wasted to put on my clothing, another four minutes on my face and teeth and three minutes to wash the poor hair. As was expected, the breakfast had already been got back by our lovely uncle. Today was eighteenth February. The last morning I had the chance to see the bread seemed to be two weeks ago. The bread seemed to be so delicious now. Hoisting my backpack, I went out of Eton Hall to the bus station only to find a so so so lang line which made my low spirite more low. A twenty-minute waiting seemed to be as long as a whole century until I sat into the seat going back to my dream again.
Thanks to my biological clock, I woke up just at the time when the bus stopped. Within the flow, I got down from the bus and went into the CELC. After a small doze on my terrible chair, Mr Seto’s good morning woke me up indicating the beginning of more than half an hour’s silence reading. After I washed my face and went back to classroom, today’s class began. At ten o’ clock, the first break came. Washing my face again, I went back classroom again waiting for the class to begin again and then waited for the lunch time.
At twelve o’ clock, I went with some friends for my lunch. At half past twelve, the lunch was over followed my ritual forty-minute nap at the desk in the corridors around the Center Library. At twenty past one ,I went back to CELC waiting for the beginning of the class then waited for the break and then waited for the over of today’s class. At half past four, I went out of CELC and took the first bus back to Eton Hall at five o’ clock and waited for the dinner. After dinner, I walked out of Eton Hall then went back at half past seven. From eight to ten, I previewed the CR but at last to find the page was still the same page. Today was so long that my blog was so long. So I wanted to skip some directly to the half past twelve.
It was time to sleep. Getting on the bed, I expected to continue that exciting dream but who knew whether it would work or not.
A day, maybe a life.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment