Saturday, May 2, 2009

7th blogwriting

I have bought a electronic guitar for some time and till now still even not reached the entry level.
Initially when in china, I bought a acoustic guitar, but after a few days of learning, I felt boring and impatient. i gave up and thereafter the guitar was neglected in a corner. i at that time fancied that I had special gift for guitar and I would master it in a few days. Quite ridiculous and foolish.
Now I realize and recognize the difficulty of playing guitar. I feel calm about my backward in progress. It is partly because the desire of playing it is not as intense as before. But the desire still haunts in my mind. Listening to those masters surely is enjoyable; but listening to oneself is no less exciting, though it may be not as sounding. It is the same with that football fans always have a inter game and chess fans do not satisfy merely watch and no playing.
I heard that some zealous guys practiced 14 hours a day even when fingers were hurting badly. I respect them but cannot follow them; for I have other things to do. Now the knuckle of my middle finger of left hand is quite painful and I have to decrease the practice time. and my practice seems not efficient which I can do nothing with.there seems no esay thing awaiting me.But this time I hope I won't give up. It is quite a pity that one cannot play a instrument one is in favor of through one’s life.i bought the , jimmy page shows his great skills in it,quite admirable.but i have not find my favorite.by he way,cd stores in singapore are too small;you even cannot find the commonplace cds.

1 comment:

Phay said...

Don't give up. Your fingers will be painful when you start playing the guitar, but after a while, the skin on your finger-tips become tougher and it won't be so painful. You will enjoy playing the guitar one day. It is an instrument you can carry with you to many places, unlike the keyboard.