- I have two older sisters in my family.Lin is four years older than me and Meng is three years older than me.NOw,Lin is studying in Central South University and Meng is working in my city.
2 Tough we ofen fighted when we were yough,we cared a lot about each other since we grew up.Considering I am the youngest one,they always care more for me.I can feel their concerns about me,which show me what siblings love is and give me much happiness to savor,especially when I was in high school.
3 Lin helped me a lot in my study.Study in high school was very important to me.When Lin called or wrote to me ,Lin would ask me some details of my acheivments.And then,she might told me how to improve myself and shared her exprience in study with me.To be honest,I did poorly in Chinese,especially the composition.Lin would make me confident in myself first,then told some detail methods.If it happened to to a holiday,she might give me some examples and teach me step by step.As a result,I made great progress in Chinese.However,I got low grade in Chinese in the College Entrance Examination.She did not reproach me,instead,she comforted me by saying that there were many opportunities in univercity.Eveturally,I was admitted by CSU.She knew there was a chance in CSU to study in Singapore.She told and encouraged me to take the chance and accompanied me to practice my oral English.Luckily,I passed the interview.I can not imagine what I will be without her help.
4 Meng concerned my daily life.When I was in high school,I lived in a dormitory in it.The food of the canteen tasted terribly.Meng knew which kind of food I liked,so she often bought me some delicious food .When it was weekend ,she always took some snack food to me after work. For many times ,she gave me some pin money to buy what I need.Besides,she also cared about my relationship in school and persuaded me to be generous to my classmates so that I could enjoy the friendship later in my life.Before I came to Singapore,Meng presented me seveal beatiful T-shirts.Though they were not expensive ,I liked them very much.
5I must say I was happy with two sisters concerning me.
Friday, February 6, 2009
My Two Siblings Gave Me Much Happiness(2ed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are blessed with two elder sisters who care so much for you. It's really quite special. Most of your friends do not have any siblings.
May I suggest that you take a minute to check your writing for spelling and typing errors before you publish them.
Post a Comment