A few days ago ,all the girl in my dormitory were watching the TV drama program which is called “fen dou” in Chinese. It tells the story about the growing up of several young people , which describes friendship, love and the young’s life full of challenge .
In fact, it is also my favourite TV program . Many of us like it because the humorous actor's lines or for the wonderful performance of the actors. However , what impresses me most is the precious friendship owned by them. Although there are misunderstandings and even quarrels during the days spent together, they will always there when one feels discouraged and needs a shoulder. In this way, whatever happened outside, it’s already enough for us, right?
It is the friendship that values most, as far as I’m concerned. I still remember those who accompanied with me on my life way. I still remember those days when we grew together ,laughed together and cried together. We share the same life story ,for we have already made each other part of it. I still remember the hug they gave to me when I didn’t have the strength to go on. I still remember how we looked forward to the future life when we came to the age of 18.Also ,we joked each other to have fun when tired of all day long studies. The memories are all about them .Maybe this is the true friends forever, anyway ,I would like to believe it.
Although we are in different places now ,I still believe that we are going to share the same story which is called “fighting”. We promise to fight for the future together in mind so that we won’t feel lonely when staying alone .
Yesterday, they got together since it is holiday in China now. It’s a pity that I couldn’t join them. However, when I called them from here , I felt as if I were with them, no distance.
I will always remember the way we walked together and treasure the memories we own together. The story of growing up ,just to be continued……
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In everyone's memory, there are many people who we will never forget, many things we cherish forever. It was a fortune that we spent our youth's time with the people who we loved. we laughed together and cried together.we laid on the grassland watching the shining star sining a song about our story.
I aslo like "feng dou" very much. It not only a film, but also a real life happened around us. Their life is colourful and their love story is complicated. They performed a flourish life mixed with black shade and golden hope.
Post a Comment