As I am a boy ,so I just want to show you what a boy feel when he encountered she ,even sometimes is a brief or very casual one.
You know ,a ture love mostly begin from that kind of special feelings.Maybe when you see her coming upon to you ,you heart will accelerate its beaten speed and your face will turn red right away or try to hide the expressions in you eye when the girl give you an eyesight,no matter on purpose or by chance.Because you feel nervous and feel a lost of yourself as you don't know what you should do .You just want to hide yourself.Maybe the days following you will spare no effort to miss that girl ,especially when you are eating ,reading ,or sleeping .you will always want the god to arrange another encounter for you ,and sometimes you dream the scenes in your mind ,for example ,beside the sea,when the sun is setting and the whole sky and the surface of the sea were stained golden.Actually it is one my descriptions.
Different big boys may have different feelings ,but I think they are basically the same,just with slight differences.And I really like the splendid and suffering feelings.
So ,have a contrast when you come across your princess in heart to identify my words.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe you will find that you meet her often and that is because she has already got your attention. We keep hiding our feelings for such a long time; everytime we see the person we just pretend that nothing has ever happened. We don't know what we are waiting for and that is the most complicated part of love.
I do not exactly know why you would post this blog. Maybe it was because that the Valentine's Day is coming. Or you fall in love with some girl or girls in Eton Hall now.o(∩_∩)o...
After all, what you mentioned is really true to some extent. But I do not agree with all of what you said.
At last, wish you all a happy V-day~~~
Ps:The words above should be posted on Friday night. However, the internet was cut off when I was posting it.
Different big boys may have different feelings . exactly.Adolescents are always inclined to be in such moods.it is a serious and complex issue indeed.
Chenglong mentioned the 'contrast' between the 'splendid' and the 'suffering' Yes, these are conflicting. Perhaps the 'suffering' is splendid too. It is complex as Liu rightly puts it. Matters of the heart are never easy to understand. I would like to know what comments the other members of the class have on this topic. Perhaps some of you are in the heart-thumping stage right now. It is thrilling. It is confusing at the same time. How and when does it become a mature and deep love that will last a lifetime?
Post a Comment