Monday, February 9, 2009

2.My dream


I have a dream deeply rooted in my heart that I can go to Egypt one day .With the assistance of a local guide ,I will go into the desert without any hesitation and have a view of the Great Pyramid Of Giza which has been standing near the Nile for about 4500 years . What it means to be 4500 years?

A dynasty can be developed and then be ruined in just 50 years such as The Qin Dynasty which was built 2000years ago in ancient China .A man can live to 122 years at most.So what it means to be 4500 years?

The Great Pyramid Of Giza ranks the first in the Seven Wonders of The World.I have once seen a cartoon movies called YU-GI-HO,which describes a Pharaoh’s managing to save our world .At that time ,I am very attracted to Egypt and the Grand Pyramid ,wanting to know how holy the pharaoh is in the people’s hearts.

Now as far as I know,nearly everyone believe that the pyramid will always be a mystry because some structures of it can never be explained by science. In my opinion ,how can a miracle called this without anything special?Especially the pyramids, I would rather believe it is made by so many humans’ lives than say it is something left by the aliens.

I trust my ancestors with all my respects and I believe they have the power to create something that their descendants would marvel admiting their own’s ignorance. Otherwise how can we be the most powerful creatures without what they have done for us?

1 comment:

LiuHao said...

a mysterious as well as appealing place it is.if you are going there after treasure,then i'm very happy to be with you