Monday, January 26, 2009

nothing but the trivial

The day had been far advanced before I returned to the opaque reality from a prolonged drowse,crept out of the cell of a schoolmates a year my senier.The finalisation of yesteryear was something which ,having merged in something of a launguid month in singapore, flet without any of what is called precognition,unnoticed.
A month ago I stepped on this very land which would witness my following time of life,though sneering may it be.This diversion ,as many thought it to be ,bore every prospect of a different traval,however good or lucky ,bad or misfortunitily.Let it be as it will be ,without in vain any interference, all left adrift to the sacred fate ,till the final judgement from inward descends
seemingly,an instance presented some three years , and what precious disillusioned to nothing;what else matters when only banality you beheld and where just no ground you feel.
I did what seemingly obliging these days,sometimes as far goog as I’m able to,sometimes in vain .I finish the most recommendable fiction written by yusheng liang,Chivalry of the Drifting Duckweed (my translation).Quaintly I close the book ,without previous excitement of this kind reading,not unlike a girl realising at last all illusions named as what they called romance
I’ve come to my 20s,with something of indignity ,intimidatated .Still here ,then ,as I stop my typing,and proceed to follow my time,I bring to an end my distinguishingly meaningless year of 2008

1 comment:

Phay said...

This sounds like poetry. May I suggest you try to write in plain language and use simple sentence structures; it will be easier to understand. Thanks.