Friday, April 3, 2009

A Dream(blog 6)

During the whole recess week, I only did some math and c language while I spent lots of time watching moves and surf the Internet. Every day, I only slept about seven to eight hours and did not take a nap. I did this for saving time to enjoy myself. However, when the short holiday was coming to the end, I felt a bit regret for spending so little time studying.
The last night of the week, I went to bed earlier than any night of the recess. It was about one o’clock. That night, I dreamed that I went back to senior three.
My headmaster required that we must step into the classroom before five thirty. Anyone who was late would be scolded or undergo other punishment. To make sure that I can be punctual, I set my alarm at twenty past five. However, I was still late next morning.
When the predetermined alarm sounded, I had to wake up. Then I delayed one minute before I jumped off from the bed. Unfortunately, when I rushed into the toilet, I found it was crowded with others. I had no choice but to wait. It seemed that someone was joking on me because when it was my turn time flashed even I tried my best to race against time. When I rushed to the door of the class, I saw my headmaster. I realized that I would meet my punishment soon. Thanks to the God, I was woke up by another alarm and emerged from the dream.
I felt very tired. I could recall the dream clearly. I began to reflect my recess and found that I did should be punished. I felt dangerous for what I had done. It was obvious that I was moving slowly towards depravity. Lacking self-control was pushing me to an abysm.
What will happen in future? I will move forward and upward because I believe myself.

1 comment:

Phay said...

Good management of your time will ensure your success. Perhaps you could work with a good friend and check and remind each other.