Friday, April 3, 2009

6. Watching Movies

Watching movies

  Instead of watching Korean TV series which is the favorite of the most girls’, I like watching movies.  Movies have much more intensive plot than TV series. You can have a particular experience whatever and whenever you want within a long time. I think movie is the most suitable choice for those people who need relax but do not have much extra time.

  When  I  was  at  primary  school  my  parents  ran  a  cinema  which  was  near  our  home.  I  often  went  there to see free films. I think my hobby that is love enjoying movies was formed at that time. I was a fan of Zhou Xing Chi  who  was  a  comedian  at  that  time.  I  really  could  find  that  he  had  a  gift  of  being  a   comedian. His films  always  were  pretty  enjoyable.  When  I  watched  his  comic  films  I  could  notstop laughing and I for

got the stress whi

ch was given by parents and teachers. I would have a pleasant time whit Mr. Zhou. My mother didn’t appreciate me to watch Hon Kong comic films because it would have nothing to do with my study. But I often enjoyed them secretly. Now I do not like Zhou Xing Chi as much as I did since his films were not 

as funny as before.  

  I love Disney cartoon. Cars, Finding Nemo, Wall.E, these are all my favorites. Cars tells us how important friendship is and nobody can live happily without friends.  Finding Nemo tells that parents love us so much that we should never let them down. Wall.E is a little robot that is the last workable robot on earth that was abandoned by human. The story is about he fell in love with a pretty robot that is sent by outer space to find whether if there is any live plants on earth. The way that little Wall.E used to find his true love moved me a lot. Been moved is very common for me when I watches a Disney cartoon. And I will think a lot after the movies.

  Movies offer us more and more experiences for us to taste. So, let’s enjoy them!

2 comments:

Maureen Tan said...

Good that you enjoy watching movies as well as getting some lessons from them. It`s a great form of relaxation. I enjoy watching movies too!

Zhao Yu Feng said...

I have been crazy for movies, especially movies made in Hollywood since I was in Primary Six. Becoming a director has been one of my dreams for years. Instead of just watching the movies and enjoying the plots, I would always try to think about how I could make a movie and if I could figure out ways to make a movie that I have watched better. That is how I find movies more a form of art than just records of stories. A movie is a mixture of art. It is a mixture of architechture, photographing, music, acting and many other things. Every aspect matters a lot. To me, I pay more attention to photographing and music since I am more interested in action and some new-style films. In my opinion, photographing and music are the two main parts that make movies different from novels, as a result, a boring story can be made interesting by a movie director by using strong visual and audio styles. Well, I am commenting too much. Maybe I will also write a blog about movies.