Jane, my classmates from junior 1 till senior 3 except senior 1, and during this period she’s always been my side. Some of my teachers thought that we were “playing friends”, which means having a relationship of love that kind of thing in
Paley is my best male friend and he’s the very guy knows everything of mine. Not only because that he’s a kind of gossip boy (he’s really addicted into knowing everybody’s secrets), but also because he treats me very very kindly.
Tracy, Sea, Jujube, Jenifer and Sika, five girls I met in my senior 2 grade are also considered to be my best friends, as well as three boys—Gordon, Minister and Raymond, since I really don’t have too many male friends.
These guys are really nice that I can be the real me in front of them without any pretence and cover, and of course they know my deepest secret. They have the same like and dislike things, especially people, as me. And we are all gossip, ha-ha. I can do everything when I’m with them, make any joke, even some offensive ones they will never be angry with me, because they know it is me. And sometimes we will say some dirty words during our talk. Come on, it’s common in youth life, but without them I will never say those words. When with them, every second I’m smiling and laughing.
Recently, I’ve been thinking that I can hardly feel truly happy, and even laugh less and less. I become quieter and quieter. Due to this, some new friends think I’m a proud guy and difficult to deal with. I think it’s time to change this impression to them, and I must accept the reality that I will live a life without them in the next ten years. I need to make new best friends. So come on to the real me and be my friends.
This picture was taken after a hot-pot gathering of senior high school classmates, and some of my best friends are in it. That was my happiest day that I haven’t had for long, and no happier one since then.

No comments:
Post a Comment