Monday, June 22, 2009

bonus~~

Hi, dear guys! I don't know whether there will be anyone(like me) who is still willing to sign in this blog board. I'm quiet well now, so how are you guys??
The English bridging course has been ended for quite some time, everything is going well( and I am still improving my English^_^), except that I'm a little bit missing CELC and lives in it with all my tutors and classmates.
I met Ms Yasmin(or Dr Yamin now?) sevral time in Central library these days, but I think she might not recognize me... Everytime I passed by the CELC building, I tend to hope that Dr Jessie Teng may come out and say "Hi" to me.
I enjoy the visit to Jessie's home, and I had really a good afternoon. Maybe there was still a pity that I didn't have a talk with every tutor, but I enjoyed teaching Ms lim Chinese~~~^_^
Since we've come to the end of the whole bridging course, everybody seems happier and happier( and me too!!)
so let's make the rest fantastic! let's go~~~!

3 comments:

Li Qinpei-Philip said...

haha, unfortunately, there are still some souls hanging around here, lol
i'm happy to know you are in a good mood. How are you going these days? I rarely saw you.
Finally, the reason why i come here is that i wonder whether Jessie has posted our group photos. However, it seems that she has forgotten this.

Hu Yang/Yogi said...

yeah, somehow i have the same strange but authentic feeling. Hopeful everyone is ok.

Phay said...

Hi Hugh

Ni hao :)

Miss you too... how are you?

Looking forward to 2010!